Shipping and Processing:
At West-Valley Distributors, we strive to process orders as expeditiously as possible. Items in stock are shipped within seven (7) business days. All other items will be shipped in a timely manner depending on supply and shipment times and availability. There is no guaranteed processing time for any items offered by West-Valley Distributors although we will attempt to ensure an acceptable delivery time.
Orders processed may be shipped in different stages and may not be shipped as one complete order. Availability of items may delay shipment.
All Shipping prices listed are approximate and for Domestic (United States) Delivery only. All international shipping including Canada and Mexico will require special rates and an approximate shipping and handling charge will be quoted prior to order processing. All duties & taxes are the responsibility of the recipient of the shipment.
All special order items (including feathers and/or boas) will have additional processing times for alteration and shipping. To expedite order, additional shipping fees can be paid but must be cleared through West-Valley Distributors to ensure availability prior to order processing.
Express shipment of commodities (feathers and/or boas) will have an additional 25% surcharge plus the extra cost of express delivery. All commodity orders generally require 2-3 week processing time and shipping time to final destination.
Shipment of special orders will require at least a 3-4 week processing time and all shipping dates are approximate and in no way constitute a contractual obligation.
All orders will be sent to the shipping address the customer provides this web site when placing an order. It is the customer's responsibility to update their address if it changes. We accept no responsibility for orders that are shipped to an invalid address provided to us as the ship to address. Proof of delivery with either UPS Tracking and/or Delivery Confirmation numbers that show the package was delivered ends our responsibility since we have proof that the package was delivered.
Shortages and Other Discrepancies:
After we have shipped your order and after you have received your order, it is your responsibility to check the contents of your order immediately.
Any and all shortages, damages or other discrepancies must be notified to West-Valley Distributors within 48 hours of receipt. No claims for damages, shortages or discrepancies will be accepted after 48 hours from receipt.
Returns, Cancellations and Refunds:
Refunds for Items Not In Stock:
We make every attempt to ensure that items listed on our pages are in stock and deliverable. Occasionally, manufacturers may run low on certain items or otherwise have productions pending that impacts inventory. Many times, we are not advised of inventory issues since many items may not have a high demand. If an item is ordered and it is not in stock we will immediately contact you and advise you of the situation. The options will be as follows:
- A full refund or partial refund for the item(s) that are not available (including shipping costs).
- Exchange for an item of lesser or greater value and a refund and/or charge for the price difference.
- Unfortunately, West-Valley Distributors cannot maintain credit balances - any unclaimed monies will be processed and mailed via company check if we have not been able to contact you for a period of three weeks.
We certainly understand the frustration of not being able to get those items that you clearly desire. We do make every effort to ensure that the items listed are available. If a selected item is unavailable and you are notified as such - please do not send threatening e-mails or insulting correspondence. It is not our intention to process any transactions without having merchandise shipped out. We want you to be happy.
Refunds for Items Received:
You may return items sold by West-Valley Distributors within 15 days of delivery for refund under the following provisions:
- West-Valley Distributors provides authorization via email, phone or mail within 15 days of delivery of item.
- All feather/boa commodity returns will be charged an additional 35% restocking fee. A 20% restocking/return fee will be levied per item.
- Shipping charges for item will not be refunded.
We cannot accept returns of certain items including:
- Any item that is returned more than 15 days following delivery.
- Any item that is not in its original condition, damaged, or is missing parts.
- Any item that has been altered from its original state.
- All "special" order or processed feathers and/or boas.
- All undergarments such as gaffs and padded panties.
All cancellations of orders will have the following guidelines applied:
- All orders canceled prior to shipment will have monies credited with the exclusion of a 15% cancellation fee.
- All orders canceled prior to shipment that was processed will be refunded in the form of a check from West-Valley Distributors with the exclusion of a 15% cancellation fee.
- All orders canceled once shipping has occurred will be treated as fulfilled and will be handled under our return policy with all charges relating to the items being governed under the return policy.
- All orders for commodities (feathers and/or boas) and gowns may be cancelled provided that order has not been processed.
- If processing of order has not begun, a 15% cancellation fee will be applied.
- If processing of commodity order has begun, a 35% cancellation feel will be applied for all general commodity orders and a 45% cancellation fee will be applied for all specialty orders (special dye, colors, cuts).
- If processing of a special order has begun a 45% cancellation fee will be applied.
- All cancellations must be received in written correspondence (email) to kyllie[at]dragdepot.com
All approved returns must be sent by a trackable method to:
3439 NE Sandy Blvd #687
Portland OR 97232